Skip to content
Silver, crystal or gemstone can discolour or corrode if exposed to a number of substances. An awareness of what these are and when they are likely to affect your jewelry will help you avoid them and reduce the risk of it losing its intrinsic beauty.
• Remove jewelry when doing any cleaning or scouring involving the use of detergents, bleaches or solvents.
• Take your jewelry off when bathing or showering as chemicals in toiletries can react badly with it.
• Remove your jewelry in the kitchen when preparing any of these foodstuffs.
• Remove your jewelry when applying hair products such as dyes, sprays and gels as they might contain agents corrosive to silver.
• Remove your jewelry when apply sun blocks or tanning lotions.
• Cleaning your jewelry regularly with a cloth will preserve its beauty. There are also silver cleaning solutions you can use. Follow the directions on these products carefully. Use a dry clean cloth for any gemstones.
These simple steps will preserve the surface of your bracelet from corrosion and discoloration and make it look brand new.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist